About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

All about Nicole

Hello class! I am Nicole. I've recently started school to complete my degree in Elementary Education after several years of working full-time. This semester is going to be a huge adjustment for me! I live in Mississippi, and to be honest, the main reason I chose South was because it was a shorter drive from my house than USM on the coast in Long Beach and the price was about the same.
I am a single mother of a very busy 2 year old girl. So between work, school, and family, there isnt' a lot of time for other things. I'm active in my church. I am a member of First Presbyterian of Pascagoula, where I teach the upper elementary Sunday School class. I enjoy getting outside and playing with my daughter. She loves to feed the ducks and play at the park, so we try to do those things pretty regularly. The majority of my time spent somewhere other than work is outside with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment