About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Next Generation Learning

This video just reinforce the previous one. I amazed at the amount of money that this school used on technology, and even more amazed that they understood the importance of the initial expense. So many schools don't have the funding to afford "extras" such as computers, or digital classrooms. What those schools don't realize, is that once the initial expense is over, the amount of good that comes from exposing children to these things. I think that eventually all schools will fall in line with the one like Harry's. But I also think it will take some time.
I would love to be able to research this website more and find out information on possibly improving the technology found at some of the local schools here in the area. I would also like to help some of the lower funded schools with taking on this task through possible grants and donations. I think the schools that end up on the bottom of the totem pole as far as funds are concerned could probably benefit most from this amount of technology.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work Nicole! I hate to hear you have such a long drive. I know the feeling. You can do it, just think about the rewards in the end. Keep up the good job.

    ReplyDelete