About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

EDM 310 videocast

I was unable to view this video cast. I downloaded all the necessary Quicktime things it told me to, and still I could not manage to get them to play. But, I can only imagine some of the problems they encountered. I have watched several on the internet and can tell a huge difference between those students that are well rehearsed vs. those students that try to Ad lib. Even if someone is very knowledgeable of their topic, it's hard to remove conversational pauses from our speech. There are usually lots of uhms and ahhs. This not only sounds unprofessional, but it sounds like the person doesn't know what they are talking about.
I will definitely script my video cast. I think that by having everything written down, it will help keep my group on task and also ensure that everyone has equal speaking time. There is no need to get a poor grade due to one's own laziness and script isn't hard to write.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, you need to get this working or find a computer that will work. From here on out, most of your assignments are viewing podcast of some form.

    ReplyDelete