About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dr. Strange's Wiki

After first reading the wiki I was confused at what my instructions were.

That said, this was an enlightening page to explore. All the terms used are so objective. What is appropriate for one, may not be for another. What should a tech literate teacher know/do/etc? All these questions could be answered in a milion different ways.
In my own personal opinion, a tech literate teacher must be able to understand new and common technologies and not be afraid of them. She must be willing to learn more about those technologies she doesn't already understand. She must accept the fact that her students will more than likely know more about many of these things than she does. To teach is to learn constantly. (and that doesn't mean a student cannot teach you some things!)

No comments:

Post a Comment