About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Vision of Students Today

This video reminded me a lot of the "Did you know? 3.0" video that we watched a few weeks ago. I do not however feel the same as some of the statements made in the video. One thing that it mentioned was that only 18% of the instructors knew my name, or that I was in class with over 100 people. I consider myself lucky to not identify with these statistics. I know that my instructors all know my name, or at least my last name and I my largest class consists of about 40 people.
As far as making this video different to ADD to it... Looking at it from a broadcasting standpoint, I think the camera work was extremely shaky and many of the words that either flashed across the screen or that were written out by hand did not focus well on the camera. I would have possibly changed the setting from the lecture hall to more of a classroom, although I do understand the point they were trying to make with this. I felt the video was good and had good information, but the shakiness of the camera distracted me throughout the entire length of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment