About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

assignment 2

This podcast shows many different ways that a teacher can use podcasting in his classroom. One of the things I love most about this, is often teachers don't have many options for incorporating creativity into their lessons. By allowing the students to create podcasts, you are insuring their knowledge and understanding of the information. It gives the children an opportunity to use their higher order thinking skills. "To teach, you must understand."
I also love the way the teachers and students used the podcasts to stay connected to each other when they weren't all in the classroom together. Teachers can post lectures or notes or answers to Study Guides to podcasts. They can also show parents what is going on in the classroom. I think parents would probably enjoy this most.

No comments:

Post a Comment