About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Comments 4 Kids

This week I was assigned Danwag's blog. He spoke of his love for Chevy trucks, especially ones that were lifted and you could take "muddin"! Interestingly enough I used to have a jeep that I'd take mudding all the time. So we've been writing back and forth for a few days. I love this assignment. I think that Comments 4 Kids is one of my favorite assignments I've done. It allows kids to realize that once they type something online, ANYONE in the world can see it. Therefore, they should be careful what they publish, but also be proud of their work. They should spell check, grammar check, and make sure their writing is clear enough for others to understand the point they are trying to make.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Get to hear that you are passing on similar advice :)

    ReplyDelete