About Me

My photo
I'm a 24 year old mommy and full-time student. I love learning and going to school, but I'd love even more to be finished with school!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Wendy

This video emphasized the importance of a Personal Learning Network. It showed how it had real world application. The student was able to form his own curriculum for the class based on networking he'd done online, instead of actually going to class and listening to lectures. The video wasn't so bad, visually. I don't think I'm ready to be a networking student. I enjoy going to class and learning with friends. I enjoy the student/teacher relationship as well. I think that there are parts of networking that could enhance my learning experience, but I wouldn't like to make it my only way of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment